WHAT OUR CLIENTS
- We were very fortunate to have been introduced to and retain Suzi Dailey in our recent purchase of a Dana Point home. We live on the east coast and wanted to explore the coastal communities of South OC, but without the intent of buying at this time. We have family and work related obligations that will keep us from moving full time for awhile. Suzi spent 2 delightful days with us, showing us the different oceanfront communities. She took the time before we arrived to understand our needs and wants and presented us with numerous options. In those 2 days we found the perfect house for us and decided to move forward. Suzi was even able to locate a great architect on very short notice to inspect the house to help us understand some structural items we wanted to change. This was invaluable. While we hadn't planned on buying at this time, we felt like we made a very informed decision due to Suzi's knowledge of the area and markets. Suzi is as professional as anyone I have met in any walk of life and is equally as delightful. She handled every phase of the transaction with total competence, helped us negotiate a favorable price and handled many other aspects of the closing in our absence. She has even gone the extra mile(s) post closing. She located the original blue prints for the architect, put us in touch with all the service providers, showed us additional homes for design ideas...the list goes on. I have done many business and real estate transactions and this was handled as well as any I have been a part of. This is all due to the professionalism and wonderful personality of Suzi. I would strongly recommend her for any real estate transaction. She is exceptional.
- We want to thank you for everything! We have so appreciated working with you and all of your efforts that you put into selling our home. We appreciated your exceptional marketing, attention to detail and wonderful support throughout the process. We also want to thank you for watching Colby...we could tell she felt right at home with you and enjoyed being with Rider. :) Finally, thank you for the gorgeous welcome gift...the shell is so special and beautiful. I will treasure it always. Thank you also for the champagne. We'll pop it open when we are finally settled.
- We want you to know that we highly respect you, think you are one of the nicest persons we have ever known and hope to always remain close friends, even if we get really homesick for the horses in Texas. You are the finest example of a true professional and we don’t know how you do all that you do. You are one amazing lady and first class all the way. Thanks again and we look forward to doing another listing with you and that the Lord rewards you for your hard work and dedication.
- Dear Suzi, I met with your clients, the Delgados, and they were talking about their realtor, and how impressed they were with you. They thought you were an amazing person, and they talked about how hard you worked for them, how you really tried for them in so many ways. They are just so in love with that house, I can't believe it. They are very, very excited. I just wanted to let you know.
- Working with Suzi Dailey and her team was an exceptional experience. I have bought and sold many homes over the years but she is the best I have ever worked with. She is very professional and knowledgeable. She brought in the resources and technology that were needed and always returned our phone calls. She was able to sell our 14,000 square-foot home in less than a six-month period which is amazing. I will use her again and I highly recommend her to anyone that wants to get their home sold in a quick, efficient manner. Plus, she's just a very nice person.
- Suzi, just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. You've been amazing! Thanks so much for meeting with the inspectors, appraisers, builders, etc., etc. With us being out of town, this has been invaluable. Let's crack open some champagne when this is finalized! We had a nice conversation with the builder you recommended. Looks like we may have our team for this project. I'm so excited!!! Many thanks.
- Suzi Dailey is one of the most consummate professionals I've had the pleasure of working with. Her clients' needs are always, always put at the forefront. The organized approach she uses for every transaction makes the jobs easier for everyone else involved which ultimately leads to very satisfied clients. I have, and will continue to proudly recommend Suzi Dailey for any real estate endeavor
- My wife and I have bought and sold numerous properties in southern California over the last 35 years. Suzi Dailey is the most professional, responsive and engaged agent we have ever worked with. What sets Suzi apart from other agents is that she truly listens to you when you express your concerns or needs. She has an excellent working knowledge of this area and has sold properties of all price points. Regardless of the price of the subject property she will devote all of her energy and resources to successfully represent you in your real estate transaction.
- I have been in the real estate valuation and consulting industry since 1993 and witnessed a few down-cycles. During the down-turns, the industry tends to sift itself out and we (gladly) see the cream rise to the top. These top professionals make good use of their time and knowledge, and they are passionate. However, this doesn't mean they are all kind, generous, and genuine. Suzi Dailey, is the latter - to such a degree that she even sacrificed her time to give me advice that told me she truly had my own best interest at heart. This is a wonderfully unique trait in her; a quality that I know others will see instantly as she continues to bless the industry with her abilities to serve. This level of professional is rare, rare, rare! I sure appreciated her input, advice, and level of expertise. Heck, I thought my mother taught me well, but wow! Suzi is a gem!
- We highly respect Suzi Dailey, think she is one of the nicest persons we have ever known and hope to always remain close friends, even if we get really homesick for the horses in Texas. Suzi is the finest example of a true professional and we don’t know how she does all that she does. She is one amazing lady and first class all the way. We look forward to doing another listing with Suzi and that the Lord rewards her for all her hard work and dedication.