About Ryan Dailey Luxury Sales Partner
Ryan Dailey’s philosophy and approach to real estate is simple – he puts his clients’ needs first, and everything else follows from that guiding principle. Responsive, affable, and transparent, Ryan focuses relentlessly on his clients needs to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Ryan understands how complex and significant a real estate transaction can be and he takes that responsibility very seriously. Ryan’s attention to detail is crucial to his and his clients’ success, and he facilitates seamless transactions and exemplary experiences for his clients through his market knowledge, contract mastery, strong negotiation skills, and consistent communication.
Ryan is backed by the award-winning DaileybytheSea Team which provides immense sales and marketing support for his clients.
Prior to his career in real estate, Ryan worked in B2B sales for an industrial materials manufacturer where he learned the consultative sales process and how to serve his clients. When he’s not out showing property or meeting with clients, you’ll likely find Ryan on the basketball court or jogging by the beach, at the park with his bulldog, or volunteering with the SoCal Bulldog Rescue, a wonderful organization committed to providing shelter, care and loving homes for neglected, abused or abandoned bulldogs in the area. Ryan can’t wait to meet you and learn more about your real estate needs and how he can help!
WHAT RYAN’S CLIENTS
- Ryan is the best realtor we’ve ever had!! During a prolonged search for a specific type of home we desired, Ryan responded to every question, concern, and preference with honesty, integrity and attentiveness with follow up and follow through. If there was something he didn’t know he researched it until he had an answer. He is kind, respectful and personable. He always persevered until we found the home we wanted. I can’t imagine buying property without Ryan spearheading the process!!
- Ryan as my buying agent was very helpful and a pleasure to work with from start to finish. His knowledge of the local area showed me a neighborhood I didn't know existed after being in the area off an on for 30 years. Ryan was always easy to reach, very timely and quick to respond to any issues or challenges that arose during escrow. If you are looking at property in the Dana Point or surrounding areas I would highly recommend Ryan Dailey.
- Ryan was awesome in helping us find and purchase our new home. He was prompt to respond to texts, emails, and phone calls, and quickly got a sense of what we were looking for. During our search, he was thoughtful and anticipated a number of items we hadn't thought of when looking in the area and at specific homes. He was extremely patient as we looked at homes over several months and never put any pressure on us. Ryan was extremely skilled at negotiating the purchase of our home. With his help, we found what we've spent years looking for. We would highly recommend Ryan as your real estate agent.
- I would highly recommend Ryan to anyone you needs an agent. Because we were moving from the Midwest to California we needed someone who could really show us an area that we were not familiar with and help us decide what we wanted. Ryan was willing to show us dozens of properties when I was in town to house hunt for only a few days at a time. We were unclear with what city we wanted to be in, what price range, and even size of home since this was such a large move. Ryan showed us various properties in all sorts of price ranges and cities so we could really learn the market. This process took us several trips and he was always willing to show us properties when I was able to be in town. He also responded to my many emails when I wasn't in town as I looked through hundreds of Zillow properties! Once we found the perfect home for us, Ryan was wonderful at helping us find many lenders to work with to help us figure out how we could afford our dream home (especially with the sticker shock of moving from the Midwest to Cali). Not only is Ryan knowledgeable but he is also very friendly and easy to work with.
- My husband and I recently purchased a condo in Dana Point and were fortunate to have Ryan represent us in the purchase. When we met Ryan we immediately hit it off! He is personable, knowledgeable and takes an interest in understanding the needs of his clients. Our purchase moved fairly quickly because the seller was moving out of state. Ryan made a point to check in with us weekly to ensure we didn’t have any questions and to keep us up to date on the various aspects of the sale. I would give Ryan a hundred star review and would not hesitate to recommend his services! Thank you Ryan for helping us find our gem in Dana Point!
- Recently, my wife and I were looking for a home in the Dana Point and San Clemente area. Initially, we didn't have an agent and, like a lot of folks, were just dealing with numerous agents on various properties. One day, we met Ryan Dailey who was listed as a Premier Agent on one of the properties we were interested in, and that changed everything. We could not have been happier with our experience. Ryan was well versed and knowledgeable about the area, he listened and was able to determine our needs, and he made himself available when we needed him. He even went out of his way to show us properties over FaceTime because we lived two hours away. Needless to say, he went over and above what we expected and was extremely diligent in assisting us to purchase the perfect property. He followed up and addressed all our concerns throughout the process. If you want an agent who has character and integrity, please contact Ryan Dailey. It didn't take long to see that Ryan is a man of his word and his actions reflected this during all aspects of the process. We highly recommend Ryan Dailey and plan on referring him to any and all our friends and family who are looking for a beach home in Orange County! Thanks for all you did for us Ryan! You are amazing! Kevin and Cristina
- I have absolutely no complaints about Ryan. In our process, we had to deal with a three hour time difference and he was dealing with someone recently widowed and inexperienced. Every contact calmed me down. He was patient and he knew when I was done with negotiating. He did a ton of work both with contractors, realtors and buyers. And, he knew I was anxious for a quick sale and timed modifications to support that.
- Ryan is an excellent realtor with superior local knowledge of the market and process for home purchase. He is responsive, reliable and focused on meeting the needs of his clients and ensuring the best results for the home purchase. He supports you in all steps of the process and engages with other parties on a very professional level. I highly recommend Ryan
- Ryan worked for us to find our home in San Clemente. He listen to what we were looking for and found it on our 1st viewing. We continued to look just to make sure but still ended up with the 1st showing. We have been in it for 3 months now and everything went smooth and quickly (15 day escrow). Ryan guided us through the paper work, escrow & home inspection process.
- I recently completed the purchase of a home in San Clemente, Ca. Having been involved in numerous real estate transactions over the years... I can say with confidence, that Ryan is one of the best realtor I've ever dealt with! He was very responsive to any questions and handled problems skillfully. I would highly recommend Ryan to any on looking for a good realtor.
- I recently completed a relocation from Minnesota to Southern California, and I have had numerous real estate transactions over the years... and I can say without reservation, that Ryan was the best realtor I've ever dealt with! I met him by chance through a Zillow listing and have never regretted giving him the opportunity to assist in my home search. His hard work, dedication and communication were amazing! He was quick to follow-up and I really appreciated his knowledge of how things worked in California. He put in the hours and I was always impressed with his commitment to me and my wife and making sure we were taken care of. And, best of all, it was always done with a smile! Bottom line, Ryan did an outstanding job! I Highly Recommend.